|Low cost full loaded small desktop automatic pick and place machine
- New model designed for lab, school or personal use.
- Affordable, light weight and easy to use.
- Full equipped. Comes with color vision, automatic nozzle changer, one teaching camera mounted on the head, one up looking vision camera to align parts
- Placement of 0402 and bigger, works for different IC's, TQFP, BGA, SOP,etc.
- Sophisticated software, advanced Smart vision system
- Detachable feeders, easy to exchange. Included feeders: one SX-3 8mm, nine
- Holds up to 7"x8" PCB (can hold 7"x12" if feeder quantity is reduced).
- Speed is arond 1700 parts per hour.
- Fully programmable digital Z-axis and Theta rotation angles
- X and Y axis 0.01mm resolution, 0.045° rotational resolution
- Not very powerful stepper motors, safe for students or non-professionals
- Automatic PCB board position correction with fiducial recognition
- One click conversion of PCB software exported files
- 12 month warranty - parts & labor
- Machine dimension: 35"x18"x17.5", weight: 60 pounds
- Great entry level machine; fit perfectly for tight budget
- Made in USA
Free 3D printer STL models for 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 24mm tape feeders and IC
loose part tray (please ask for them)
- Solder paste dispenser
- Pick place 0201 parts
- Additional up looking vision camera
- Lab-X2 with carry-on camera or fly-over camera
- Additional feeders
- Vacuum pump
Lab-X1 automatic pick and place machine Youtube Video (machine comes with
LED panel assembling with Lab-X1
Lab-X2 with Fly-Over Camera